Monday, November 11, 2013

Beauty and Self Worth




NOVEMBER CHALLENGE: (Beauty and Self Worth)

In this world today, it takes courage for a women to utter, "I am beautiful" with confidence. Mainstream media has devalued women by sensationalizing widely unattainable standards for acceptance of body type, personality, profession and spirituality.

I am challenging women to step forward and receive the gift of beauty that was given to you by your maker. He did not make one mistake in creating you just the way you are. He did not intend for you to change one thing about yourself other than believe in Him and trust in His words and His teachings.

Even though I admittedly slide into judging myself by the worlds standards, I take an oath, this day, to listen to the words that God has declared over me; I am beautiful inside and out and I am beautifully and wonderfully made. I am purposeful.

November Challenge: Everyday for the entire month, find one physical and one immaterial attribute about yourself and celebrate it for the entire day by verbally reminding yourself how beautiful it makes you. Affirm yourself with these nuggets of beauty daily. If you can't think of things, go to the Lord and ask Him to reveal your hidden beauties. Very important: On this challenge, don't go to man for an answer. It will be brought to you. Test and see!

PLEASE make sure to tell at least one person how beautiful they are or what makes them beautiful, as well, everyday.

For myself and some, this will be a daunting task, at times, because it doesn't always come natural. Press in and you will find a victorious blessing with every day!!! Let's start this together and share our blessings as they unfold.

PLEASE SHARE, TAG YOURSELF and PASS this on!

No comments:

Post a Comment